Monday 2 June 2014

the markets i love in london & victoria

I'm a self-confessed market lover. And I have high standards. I expect more than touristy souvenirs and fairy floss food vans. I'm looking for original handmade arts and crafts, and organic whole foods that satisfy my taste buds and nourish my body. And an atmosphere of charm and romance to boot!

I think that Victoria has some of the best markets in the world alongside the very eclectic London. Here are the markets I love… and not a complete list by any means, just a start!

London, United Kingdom… 




A raw vegan breakfast at the cafe, inSpiral.






One of the many alleyways at this eclectic market.





My favourite health food store in London!!!



The Cutty Sark, an historic ship, in Greenwich.



The best fermented drink from the market - kombucha!






Hugh Grant's doorstep from the movie, Notting Hill.

Victoria, Australia… 






A henna tattoo before exploring this bush market… 




…and enjoying a soy chai latte under the trees!


I'd love to hear if you have markets you love in London and Victoria that haven't made it on this list - please share with us in the comments below!

Quote for the Road… 


No comments:

Post a Comment