Monday 22 September 2014

why i finally wrote a bucket list

About a month ago someone asked me what was on my bucket list. You know, the list-of-things-I-must-do-before-I-kick-the-bucket. I couldn't answer them. Partly because I was tired and my brain had switched off for the day but mostly because I didn't have an actual list. Of course, there were dreams in my heart and plans in my head, but nothing was written down. After sitting with this for awhile I knew I needed to write out a bucket list. Writing it down makes it real. I'm acknowledging these dreams in my heart and plans in my head after (let's face it) many years of laying these dreams and plans down.

I've decided it's time to start dreaming and planning again.

I've decided to find my blue lagoon

I've decided to make more choices today and not just wait for the chances tomorrow. 

I've decided to write a bucket list. 

And I've decided to start ticking them all off one at a time.

#3: Learn how to ride a horse



#8: Work as a singer-songwriter


What's on your bucket list friends?

detox tonic



Quote for the Road… 


No comments:

Post a Comment