Sunday 13 April 2014

sugar-free choc-chia pudding

Just as I promised, here is my sugar-free choc-chia pudding. This pudding will satisfy and sustain you all the way to lunch if you eat it for breakfast. And all it takes is five minutes to prepare the night before. So easy, delicious and nutritious! Can you tell I'm loving taking my food and drink around in glass jars and bottles at the moment?! It feels good to be able to reuse what others might throw away! 

You can read more about the powerfully punchy health benefits of chia seeds here and here. Let me tell you, this pudding of mine is more than just a pretty picture. It's a digestive aid, chocolate hit and filling meal all in one. Speaking of chocolate, with Easter just around the corner, I'd be hitting up some raw vegan Loving Earth organic chocolate to satisfy your chocolate cravings and sustain your good health too. And though I'm eating a very low-sugar diet presently, I wouldn't say no to a Caramel Luvju! Mum, I hope you're reading this!

Wishing you and yours a very blessed Easter! 


At my Grandma's harvesting lemons from her tree!



choc-chia pudding


1/4 cup chia seeds

Add the chia seeds to a glass jar. Pour the raw chocolate drink over the chia seeds. Mix well and leave in the fridge overnight to set. Garnish with coconut yoghurt and your choice of nuts, seeds, cacao nibs and desiccated coconut. Serves 1. 


Quote for the Road…


No comments:

Post a Comment